Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Imagine: Pet Vet



Imagine: Pet Vet is part of the Imagine series. With this game, you are a vet and you must take care of the animals that you are caring for. Many of your tasks that you have to do through the game are:
  • Diagnose and cure various animals

  • Deliver fast and accurate diagnosis using the stylus as a stethoscope, X-Rays, syringe, microscope and thermometer

  • Cure dozens of illnesses and bugs such dehydration, broken legs, inflammations, bronchitis, fleas etc...

  • Cure the animals to make sure your reputation increases.  

  • Take care of and play with the animals: interact with them, and understand their behaviours

  • Manage the hospital: Build, improve and repair the facilities

  • Expand the hospital and buy new furniture in order to attract more patients


  • This game is perfect for children who want to become vets in their future.

    1 comment:

    1. Hey, I noticed you followed my blog ~ Of Course I'm Cute!
      I would love it if you could visit my more regular blog and perhaps follow... :)
      StrawberryLoli.blogspot.com
      Sankyou~ ^_^

      By the way ~ I live in Tasmania too :)

      ReplyDelete