Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My Japanese Coach

The My Japanese Coach is a game that's part of the My Coach series. With this game, you'll learn to say Japanese words properly by speaking into the DS's microphone, write the Japanese characters with the Touch Screen and stylus. The game's activities include flash cards, multiple choice questions, hit-a-word, fading characters, write cards, memory, word search, etc. I'm planning to buy the game myself soon, cause I'm learning Japanese at school this year; so this came might help me a bit more. So if you want to learn Japanese, go for the My Japanese Coach.

1 comment:


  1. Would you like to know what life coaching is? Have you ever wondered if life coaching is for you? Do you ever feel stuck?
    Like you can't move from point A to point B? A "Yes" to these questions might be why you would decide to work with a life coach.
    To know more visit- Coach Mannheim

    ReplyDelete